The copyright of these publications may be held by the press that publishes the journal or book, not myself. If you have access or use questions please ask me.
- "Building a Japanese Manga Collection for Non-Traditional Patrons in an Academic Library," with Michael P. Williams. In Graphic Novels: Selecting, Acquiring, and Cataloging Nuts and Bolts for Libraries (An ALCTS Monograph) (ALA Editions, 2020). (final PDF)
- "Sari Kawana, The Uses of Literature in Modern Japan: Histories and Cultures of the Book." Book review, East Asian Publishing & Society 9, no. 1 (February 2019). (preprint PDF)
- "Leveraging Local Networks and International Partnerships in Japanese Collection Development" with Michael P. Williams. In The Globalized Library: Leveraging Local Networks and International Partnerships in Japanese Collection Development (ACRL, 2019). (final PDF)
- "Inventing Saikaku: Collectors, Provenance, and the Social Creation of an Author." Book History 20 (2017), p. 274-306. (preprint PDF)
- "The Digital Archive of Japan's 2011 Disasters" (review). Dissertation Reviews (2015).